J.D. University of Heidelberg (Germany), University of Ferrara (Italy) and University of Liegi (Belgium)
- 2001: Partner of LCA Avvocati e Commercialisti d'Impresa
- 2009: Partner of CBA Studio Legale e Tributario: he is head of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology department and Co-chair of the International Practice Group
Since 1993, due to his foreign vocational education, he deals with contractual advice, international trade and litigation (judicial and arbitral) concerning the industrial property rights (in particular licensing, transfer of technology, R&D e JD agreements, know-how e trade secret, licences, brands, design and prototype, copyright), the information technology (in particular software, database, AI, IoT, Blockchain), the unfair competition and concerning M&A and company and commercial law in Italy and abroad.
Attended specialisation courses at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition of Monaco di Baviera nel 1993, at University of Liege (Belgium) in 1995 (D.E.S. en Droit Européen) and at the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) in 2009
As Avvocato and Rechtsanwalt, specialized in IP, he is speaker and organizer of international congresses and workshops as well as further training courses in favour of trade institutions, chambers of commerce and industry, internationalisation agencies, industrial associations based in Italy (Confindustria) and abroad (Les Italia, Les International, AIJA, Italian-Swiss Tax and Legal Forum, AHK Milano, Wirtschaftskammer Österreich, commercial sections in Italy, IHK tedesche).
For more than 20 years, trusted legal advisor of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKÖ) and, for over 10 years, trusted legal advisor of the Italian and German Chamber of Commerce (AHK) and member of the Network team Studi partner “Norme & Tributi” of the German Chamber of Commerce.
- Co-Counsel del Board of Directors of LES International (LICENSING EXECUTIVES SOCIETY) and President of LES Italy
- member of EPLAW (European Patent Lawyers Association)
- member of GRUR (German association for industrial property and copyright)
- member of VPP (Association of Intellectual Property Experts)
- member of ALUMNI del MAX-PLANCK-INSTITUT für Innovation und Wettbewerb (Munich)
- member of HEIDELBERG ALUMNI INTERNATIONAL
- member of MAV (International legal relations section, Industrial property rights and Media at DAV - German lawyers' association)
- member of LEGALMONDO (International Association of Lawyers)
- honorary member of AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers) based in Brussels and former member of the Executive Committee during 12 years
- member of the list of arbitrators at the Arbitration Panel of Padua and the Italian Chamber of Commerce of Munich - REAM
- member of the list of arbitrators at the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- member of ROTARY MUNICH INTERNATIONAL
- Member of the Scientific Committee of Italian Sounding e.V., an Italian and German institution established as an association on 24 February 2015 in Rome, and registered with the Court of Stuttgart.