Over the years, CBA has acquired significant experience in the automotive sector by delivering ongoing assistance to its domestic and international Clients operating in this industry: among which, car manufacturers, heavyweight vehicles and buses, subcontractors of components and spare parts dealers.
More specifically, CBA advises on the tax and legal aspects linked to:
- The sale of motor vehicles through multinational dealers, with special regard to transfer pricing issues
- Supply agreements and assembly commission contracts of components and spare parts
- Arrangements with dealers
- Issues linked to incentive campaigns
- Counterfeiting of components and spare parts, and
- OEMs relationships
This practice group is composed of tax and legal advisors endowed with specific expertise in commercial law and industrial property.