Our E-Commerce Department takes a hands-on approach in assisting Clients looking to manage their business on-line, helping them identify effective and innovative solutions to a wide range of Internet-related legal issues, such as the protection of privacy, industrial and intellectual property rights, online execution of agreements, e-commerce and online service agreements, including in respect of the internet of things.
Our Clients include leading e-commerce players that request our assistance to better understand how restrictive Italian and European legislation on privacy and consumer protection may affect their businesses. These companies also seek our expertise to help them pinpoint and implement more efficient compliance strategies that are better suited to their needs.
We also advise Clients wanting to protect their domain names by reducing the risk of cyber-squatting and, where necessary, initiate the cancellation procedures, or re-assign those domain names that were unlawfully registered by third parties.
We provide assistance with:
- Contracts for the creation of online platforms
- General terms and conditions for online agreements
- Privacy and data protection
- Intellectual and industrial property protection
- Consumer protection
- Online advertising
- Web hosting agreements
- Domain name registration and protection
- Software and databank development and protection
- Software development and licenses
- Hardware and software maintenance contracts
- Gambling, online betting policies and management