J.D. magna cum laude at La Sapienza University of Rome; Officer for the Italian Tax Police (Guardia di Finanza).
- 1986-2014: Di Tanno e Associati.
- 2014-2019: Macchi di Cellere Gangemi.
- January 2020: CBA
Tax lawyer. His main areas of expertise are domestic and international corporate tax issues, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and tax litigations. He advises listed companies, Italian and international financial and industrial groups. He supports the clients in all of the steps of tax assessments, tax litigations and in case of appearance before the Supreme Court.
He has a great experience in succession planning and transfer of family business.
He is a Professor in tax law at the "Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno"
Lecturer for higher courses at the Scuola di Polizia Tributaria della Guardia di Finanza (Italian Tax Police Academy)
From 2003 to 2006 he was former lecturer at the Scuola Superiore dell’Economia e delle Finanze (Advanced Economics and Finance School)
- From 2007 to 2016 he was fromer lecturer at the “’Università di Cassino e del Lazio Meridionale”
- He was lecturer for the E.R.E.F. Master (Executive Real Estate Finance) at the Luiss Univerity – Management School
- From 2006 to 2008 he was Vice-Chairman and Conference Coordinator of the Tax Committe of International Bar Association (IBA)
- He is member of the Board Secretary of the Institute for International Taxation Inc (IITI).
- He is member of Confindustria-Assoconsult and it was Coordinator of the Tax & Legal section of it.