Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Law, Università Bocconi
Exchange program, University of California, Berkeley (Faculty of Business Administration)
- Di Tanno e Associati (2003 - 2011)
- Watson Farley Williams (2011 - 2015)
- EY (2015 - 2020)
- CBA (since November 2020)
Raffaele Villa is an expert on tax issues in M&A transactions, international taxation and taxation of the financial sector. He has advised domestic and international private equity and real estate funds both on the development of their investment platforms and on investments/divestments.
He has structured and supported the implementation phase of many corporate/business restructuring processes on behalf of insurance companies and top foreign banks.
Master of Advanced Studies in International Tax Law (Adv. LL.M.), Leiden University; Paper: Characterization of Real Estate Investment Trust’s distribution under the OECD Model Tax Convention
- Regular Lecturer at the Master’s Programme in Advanced Studies in International Taxation at the University of Lausanne
- Member of the Tax & Legal Committee of AIFI