Degree in Business and Economics,"Cattolica del Sacro Cuore" University, Milan
Worked for a major Milan-based firm of certified tax advisors, accruing experience in the sector of tax and corporate consulting for medium-large companies.
In 1985, founded CBA Studio Legale e Tributario and since 2007 has been Managing Partner of Camozzi Bonissoni Varrenti & Associati, today CBA Studio Legale e Tributario. Under the scope of extraordinary transactions, he has assisted national and international private equity funds, both during start-up and investment/divestment, and has assisted banks and companies in financial restructuring transactions
- Technical member of AIFI for tax and corporate matters
- Member of technical and ethical committees of private equity funds
- Auditor of listed companies
- Director of non-listed companies
- Expert witness in procedures pursuant to art. 67 of the Italian Bankruptcy Law and art. 182 of the Italian Bankruptcy Law